What would happen to your family if something should happen to you? Could they afford to continue to live in their home? Could they survive on a reduced income? Would the children get picked on because mum or dad can’t afford the things other children have? It’s a horrible thought but this can be the reality of not having any protection.
There are so many different types of protection policy available in the market place that it can seem rather daunting to choose the right product. Taking life assurance as an example, a policy:
- Can have decreasing, level or even increasing cover.
- Can have bolt-ons such as critical illness, waiver of premium and indexation.
- Can have guaranteed premiums, reviewable premiums or can be renewable.
- Can be set up on a Family Income Benefit basis.
Due to the large number of options and complexity of some policies we believe that people need to obtain professional advice. At Seaway Mortgages we will explain all the options available to you, in plain English, so that you get the protection best suited to your requirements.
- We search the whole of the market on your behalf.
- Provide expert help, guidance & advice.
- Make a recommendation based upon the research we have done.
- Complete the paperwork with you.
- Liaise with the insurance company to ensure that your application is processed and accepted as quickly as possible.
Please get in touch via the “Contact us” link for a personalised quote.
Provide some peace of mind for you and your family.